$17.99 - $13.99
(as of Oct 18,2021 01:44:26 UTC – Details)
Brand: LANON Protection
Material: PVC + Warm Polyester Liner
Length: 12.6 Inches
Hazard: Heavy Duty
Use Type: Reusable
Washing Way: Machine Washable (Air Dried)
Maintenance & Cleanup:
1. Please wash the gloves after use with neutral detergent and running water.
2. The household gloves should be stored in a dry and dark place to help extend its lifespan.
1. Don’t use with chemicals without prior trials other than oil/grease tested.
2. Don’t wear sharp ornaments like the diamond ring and other jewelry in case of a scratch.
3. Keep away from sharp items like needles and toothpicks in case of a puncture.
4. Don’t use the gloves in solvents.
Package Dimensions:15.35 x 7.32 x 1.5 inches; 10.65 Ounces
Date First Available:December 3, 2019
Manufacturer:Lanon Protection Technology Co.,Ltd
DURABLE MATERIALS – The ergonomically shaped reusable work gloves are made of PVC, offer high resistance to cold, heat, oil and mechanical risks, also can be used a long time at work no fracturing, become hard and more. And our work gloves are anti-aging at -86 degree Fahrenheit.
WARM LINER – With warm polyester liner, these heavy duty work gloves has an effective of cold proof, keeping your hands warm, and also has an effective of heat resistance. They are breathable, easy to pull on and off.
GREAT GRIP – The non-slip sandy textured palm cold proof gloves offer good grip to grab the wet and greasy parts. They passed the highest level 4 (at least 8000 cycles) of abrasion resistance test, level 1 (1.2 index) of blade resistance test, level 2 (25 newton) of tear resistance test and level 1 (20 newton) of puncture resistance test.
MULTIPURPOSE – The PVC work gloves are latex free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for petrochemical and oil refining, mechanical manufacturing, mining, agriculture, farm, gardening, construction, automotive industry, forestry and more.
CERTIFICATIONS – LANON industrial gloves for hand protection are certificated by CE, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN 511:2006, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates.