(as of May 23,2022 18:01:51 UTC – Details)
Na’amah is just an average, ordinary half-succubus adopted by a warren of kobolds. But when she takes a trip to a nearby town, she discovers true love in the form of a distinguished wizard adventurer—Alatar. Life becomes complicated for Na’amah as she tries to get some alone time with the renowned hero, her forbidden fruit.
This spellbinding romance of a succubus and wizard hits all the right spots!
- Forbidden love: check
- Horrendous cover art: check
- Betrayal: check
- Love triangle: check
- Different worlds trope: check
- Ill-placed cliffhanger: check
- Shameless RPG references: double check
- Love at first kiss: check
- Badass heroine: check
- Love interest with a hated profession: check
- Older man, younger woman: check
- Magic: check
- Secret that can ruin everything trope: check
- Tragic love affair: check
- Smut: check
- “I can fix him” trope: check
- A stunning disregard of what people actually want: triple check
Do you want to be able to hold this novella in your very own flesh-hands? You’re in luck—it’s included as part of “The Wizard’s Package” paperback anthology for the low price of several arbitrary numbers and decades of self-loathing for your obviously poor life decisions! Available elsewhere on Amazon!