(as of Jun 30,2022 10:22:06 UTC – Details)
WARNING: This Book is Extremely Fun for Parties and Family Game Nights As Well As Road Trips and Sleepovers!
Are you looking to have a fun-filled family game night that gets everyone involved or something to break the ice at a party? Perhaps you’re wanting to get to know your kids and loved ones better, or maybe something to do while on a road trip or sleepover?
This book made specially for kids and their families and friends will have hours feeling like minutes and have everyone thinking hard and laughing even harder!
Kid-tested, parent & teacher-approved. The "must-have" book of the year!
WE ARE REAL PEOPLE who use our own products for our families. We expect the best for our kids and want the same for yours.
Features & highlights inside the book:
- Giggles, Groans, and Belly Laughs packed on every page
- Over 200 original, challenging and hilarious "Would you rather" questions (2 per page) tailored specifically for kids age 6-12 years old
- Guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the whole family without involvement of video games or screens
- NO boring, lame, and sex questions with zero grammatical mistakes
- Funny and unique hand-drawn illustrations on every page to add to the fun
- A beautiful cover and sleek size to easily slip into a purse or backpack
- A cute book that makes a great gift for just about anyone equipped with a sense of humor and creative mind. 100% kid appropriate material!
If you want to keep your kids away from inappropriate tv shows & video games, and want them to reach their true potential, want to bring the whole family together in laughter, joy, & some fun moments, then scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button and get your copy Today before the Price Changes!
★★Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBook version included for FREE★★
From the Publisher
Packed with over 200 hilarious ‘would you rather’ questions, jokes and silly illustrations on every page made specially for kids and their families and friends will have hours feeling like minutes and have everyone thinking hard and laughing even harder!
Others Books by Uncle Bob